[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Release Sub-Projects

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Thu Aug 2 22:33:04 UTC 2018

In the F2F meeting today, we worked jointly to define sub-project teams to assist with bottom-up planning.
https://ethercalc.openstack.org/ctjc7vlbphm1
(also linked from the main StarlingX wiki page)

Note: We have started filling out the team members; this is still work in progress.
Can I ask the Team Leads for each sub-project to help fill out the names of their team members?

I will be the team lead for the Release team. I will help coordinate release schedule, content and planning. I will be working with the Team Leads of the sub-projects to pull together the bottom-up plans.

Looking forward to working with all of you.

Regards,
Ghada

Ghada Khalil, Manager, Titanium Cloud, Wind River
direct 613.270.2273  skype ghada.khalil.ottawa
350 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200, Kanata, ON K2K 2W5