[Starlingx-discuss] Broken build due to removal of irqbalance

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 14:25:05 UTC 2018

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 8:57 AM, Scott Little <scott.little at windriver.com> wrote:
> I'm still not clear on how to debug these blockages.  Is there a centralized
> place to view the work queue and what each job is waiting on ?

http://zuul.openstack.org/ is the starting point, that shows
_everything_ that Zuul is doing.  So first thing is to put 'stx' or
some other sub-string to search for repo names in the filter.  There
is where you see the specific jobs.

For example, right now you can see 588565 in the check queue with the
5 reviews below it (from a stack perspective like Gerrit displays,
that graph shows oldest at the top).  That was my first clue to look
at the review orders in Gerrit.  Then it was just following both the
right-most pane in the Gerrit review screen and looking at parent
commits to confirm.

I've found, more often than not, blockage in the queues is due to
things not being in the order you expect.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com