[Starlingx-discuss] Restructuring round 2

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Fri Aug 3 21:06:07 UTC 2018

I think adding seavgabios-bin-1.11.0-2.el7.noarch.rpm
<http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7.5.1804/os/x86_64/Packages/seavgabios-bin-1.11.0-2.el7.noarch.rpm>
and seabios-bin-1.11.0-2.el7.noarch.rpm
<http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7.5.1804/os/x86_64/Packages/seabios-bin-1.11.0-2.el7.noarch.rpm>
to the .lst files will resolve it.