[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Release Sub-Projects

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Wed Aug 8 15:08:49 UTC 2018

> I don’t think we need a sub-project called Use Cases but I'd sure like to see a
> document on that topic.  I think it makes sense to add this to the work list for
> the Documentation team.  In fact, I've already done so. :)
>
> https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003331

Thanks Bruce: StarlingX Use Cases [0]

Initial idea behind this page is to create proposal drafts for use cases under StarlingX and
once there is a proof of concept it can be taken to OpenStack Edge Computing Group [1]

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Use_Cases
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group