[Starlingx-discuss] LaunchPad vs Storyboard for bug tracking

Eslimi, Dariush Dariush.Eslimi at windriver.com
Thu Aug 9 14:31:02 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Launchpad seems to be more mature compare to Storyboard for bug tracking, here is list of advantages  I found in few minutes looking at it:

1: Advance search
2: More meta data : Status, Importance, Milestone
3: Attachments
4: subscriber management
4: Ildiko mentioned there would migration path to new platform

So my question is for people who know the history and have more experience using it, Why Openstack is trying to replace this and move to Storyboard? What are the shortcomings for day to day use?
Basically why we should not be using it to manage our bugs for StarlingX?

Thanks,
Dariush