[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Logo Concepts

James Cole james at openstack.org
Mon Aug 13 20:06:53 UTC 2018

Hey Bruce,

You’re very welcome! It was a lot of fun to work on this and I hope everyone likes them.

Yes, this is the final design and color scheme. We’re still working on making different file formats downloadable via the OpenStack site, but I can send you more file types/one color versions/etc. as needed. Just let me know!

James Cole
Graphic Designer
OpenStack Foundation