[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Logo Concepts

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Mon Aug 13 21:03:04 UTC 2018

Story https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003425 created for this, assigned to Eddie and tagged stx.2018.10.

       brucej

From: James Cole [mailto:james at openstack.org]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 1:07 PM
To: Jones, Bruce E <bruce.e.jones at intel.com>
Cc: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: Re: [Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Logo Concepts

Hey Bruce,

You’re very welcome! It was a lot of fun to work on this and I hope everyone likes them.

Yes, this is the final design and color scheme. We’re still working on making different file formats downloadable via the OpenStack site, but I can send you more file types/one color versions/etc. as needed. Just let me know!

James Cole
Graphic Designer
OpenStack Foundation