[Starlingx-discuss] Analysis report about Network Trunk feature for StartlingX upstreaming

Le, Huifeng huifeng.le at intel.com
Tue Aug 14 01:34:09 UTC 2018

Bruce,

Based on our analysis, item #1(ba9d9f60), #3(43a68494), #4(c54d8047), #5(3eed837e) are special fix for AVS agent implementation and not bug for neutron upstream which can be removed with no impact. Item #2 (6955351c) are low priority bug (only applied for linux bridge and workaround available) with almost no impact to neutron upstream which we can either remove or keep it for tracking.

We need WR experts’ help to confirm our analysis before moving forward. thanks much!

Best Regards,
Le, Huifeng