[Starlingx-discuss] Cores meeting minutes 8/16/18

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 22:44:44 UTC 2018

 On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Jones, Bruce E
<bruce.e.jones at intel.com> wrote:
> Let's go ahead and pull a branch for this.  Dean, can you enable Saul and/or Yong to do this?

I went ahead and created a 'f/centos75' branch in stx-tools and
stx-integ.  I would prefer to only create branches in repos where they
are needed so if we need more let me know.

I needed to make some changes to the branch-stx.sh script to do this
cleanly so went ahead and did it myself.  I will make sure Saul and
Scott know how this works and will update the wiki docs after
https://review.openstack.org/593211merges.

dt

--

Dean Troyer