[Starlingx-discuss] Sanity Results

Martinez Monroy, Elio elio.martinez.monroy at intel.com
Mon Aug 20 13:01:11 UTC 2018

Hello guys,

During this week we are going to start sending Sanity results for each build.

Until today , we have a Jenkins job called full-sanity-multinode-controller-2compute-horizon. As the name says, it is only for 1 controller, 2 compute configuration.
We are facing some parsing issues that we need to investigate, the job is not showing the real values, blaming the robot plugin for Jenkins.
Beside that we have a couple of test cases failing because of the execution order, this is almost done.

Starting today, the job is triggered every time that a new ISO image is available. And will be alert in order to share those results, as I mention before, we are working on this job since it is going to be our baseline to determine if the ISO is healthy or not.

https://starlingx-ci.ostc.intel.com/job/full-sanity-multinode-controller-2compute-horizon/

Please let me know who should I include on the Jenkins mail list that get this results.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF8BAC.3B4C5DD0]      Martinez Monroy, Elio.
                       QA Engineer.
                       Open-source Technology Center