[Starlingx-discuss] Launchpad instance is live

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Mon Aug 20 22:45:43 UTC 2018

Our Launchpad database for filing bugs is now live.   You can find it on https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx.

As of right now myself, Dean and Ghada are the administrators.  We should add a few more.  Volunteers?

There are changes between what Launchpad does and how it works, compared to Storyboard.    Launchpad has the concept of a Series, which maps to what Jira calls a Release.  I have defined the stx.2018.10 and stx.2019.03 Series in Launchpad.   Launchpad bugs have an Importance with the usual Critical, High, Medium, Low values, as well as Wishlist.

Some things are the same.  Both have Tags.  I have added all of the Tags defined on https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Tags_and_Prefixes as "Official Tags" in our Launchpad instance.  There are queries on the main page for each one.  You can also query them directly, e.g. https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bugs?field.tag=stx.build will show you the open bugs for the Build team.

Integration with our gerrit is in progress.

Please file any new bugs in Launchpad.

        brucej