[Starlingx-discuss] Launchpad Queries created in wiki

Khalil, Ghada Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Mon Aug 27 22:13:49 UTC 2018

Hello all,
With Launchpad now live (thanks Bruce!), I have created Launchpad queries on each sub-teams wiki page. You can also easily click on the tags in Launchpad to see the open bugs.

Just a reminder that only bugs should be opened in Launchpad. If you are actively working on a feature/initiative that is already tracked in story board (and is still in development), open a task under the story instead of a Launchpad bug.

I have also posted the Bug Template that was previously discussed on the list on the wiki (linked on the main page). Please use the template moving forward:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/BugTemplate

A final reminder to link gerrit reviews to the corresponding story/task or Launchpad bug. Gerrit will automatically update the task/bug when the code merges. I've put this on the wiki as well: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/CodeSubmissionGuidelines

Linking to StoryBoard Stories: Specify the story and task ID in the commit message as follows:
  Story: $story_id
  Task: $task_id

Linking to Launchpad Bugs: Specify the Bug ID in the commit message as follows:
  Closes-Bug: $bug_id

Regards,
Ghada

Ghada Khalil, Manager, Titanium Cloud, Wind River
direct 613.270.2273  skype ghada.khalil.ottawa
350 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200, Kanata, ON K2K 2W5