[Starlingx-discuss] Decoupling spec and makefiles

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Tue Aug 28 17:23:37 UTC 2018

Brent wrote:
> Multi-OS support will be discussed at the PTG in Denver including its priority.
> There are many items that will need to be worked through.
> Until there is an end to end strategy, [lease refrain from creating any stories.

I agree that we need an end to end strategy.  But I don’t agree that we defer work toward the goal until the PTG.  Please understand that this topic is becoming more and more urgent for us every day.

I suggest that the Build team discuss the changes Erich is suggesting on their merits and prioritize accordingly.  We don't need to wait for the overall strategy if these changes are otherwise correct or needed.

        brucej