[Starlingx-discuss] Preparation for the Forum in Berlin starts now

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:40:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

In preparation to the OpenStack Summit in Berlin I would like to draw your attention to the Forum (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum) that consists of a set of 40-minute long collaborative sessions in parallel to the conference.

The Forum provides a feedback loop between developers and users and gives an opportunity to do strategic planning for upcoming releases of OSF projects. The participants use etherpad to plan the agenda and capture the notes from the sessions which have a format of open discussion.

We are currently in the brainstorming phase for Forum topics. The purpose of this period is to identify areas for feedback or new requirements and collect ideas for cross-project discussions and planning that are also relevant for users.

Please note that the more deep dive technical discussions are supposed to happen at the PTG, the purpose of the Forum is to involve users and operators as well in the conversations. As we have a limited number of slots it is very important to reduce duplications during the brainstorming phase.

To collect ideas I created an etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/StarlingXBerlinForumBrainstorming

__The Forum session proposal period starts on September 12 and closes on September 26.__

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó