[Starlingx-discuss] Heads Up: sw-patch command is not working with latest builds

Miller, Frank Frank.Miller at windriver.com
Fri Aug 31 15:04:23 UTC 2018

Folks:

It looks like the sw-patch command is not working which is preventing developers from testing their commits via a designer patch.  This bug has been opened: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1790166

We'll ask Yan to revert this commit today to enable development to continue:  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/598077/   As it may be too late in Yan's timezone to see this request, I ask a core reviewer for stx-update to revert it if Yan cannot do this in the next 30 minutes or so.

Frank