[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] Setting up the docs.starlingx.io website

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:23:37 UTC 2018

I've started the process of getting the docs.starlingx.io website set
up, one of the things required is defining the Zuul publish jobs as
this is how the content gets from the build job out to the webserver.

I'd like to confirm some things and ask for a bit of information:

1. The stx-docs repo will contain most of the docs.starlingx.io site?

2. The stx-specs repo also needs to be published, should it go to
docs.starlingx.io/specs?

3. Release notes also need to be published, should they go in
docs.starlingx.io/releasenotes/<project>?

4. Does anyone feel like there is a need to not use a Sphinx-generated
page as the root page?

Given this is a Friday afternoon before a holiday weekend (for me
anyway) I am proceeding with default answers of 1=yes and 4=no to get
the process rolling, that can be changed and the rest addressed in