[Starlingx-discuss] Analysis of patch c3fa9d9 for StartlingX upstreaming

Peters, Matt Matt.Peters at windriver.com
Tue Dec 4 12:21:07 UTC 2018

Hello Chenjie,
This commit is no longer required and can be removed since this interface is not used.

It was once used by ceilometer when communicating with neutron and was added to handle admin password changes.  However, service accounts have replaced the requirement for admin passwords, therefore this method is no longer invoked by ceilometer and can be removed from the neutron client.

Regards, Matt