[Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] Discussion of the Testing strategy
Perez Carranza, Jose
jose.perez.carranza at intel.com
Fri Dec 7 17:18:54 UTC 2018
Below are the key point reviewed on the meeting
- A strategy document was presented by Numan:
o Distribute the test responsibilities between partners.
o Select automation system, get feedback from the community.
o Split on different levels (Unit, Component and Functional)
o Define how and where to contribute with new Test Cases.
- Ada also presented a test strategy:
o Functional Test strategy was reviewed.
o A cadence of testing was proposed.
o Performance test strategy will need further analysis.
o Current Sanity Test was presented and some improvements will be made.
- Both strategies will be merged and consolidated in one document to be presented on the community meeting.
From: Cabrales, Ada [mailto:ada.cabrales at intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 4:27 PM
To: Cabrales, Ada; 'starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io'; Waheed, Numan; Jones, Bruce E
Subject: [Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] Discussion of the Testing strategy
When: Friday, December 7, 2018 10:00 AM-11:00 AM (UTC-06:00) Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey.
Where: Zoom info included
This meeting is for having a healthy discussion about the testing strategy for StarlingX.
Everyone is welcome
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/342730236 * Dialing in from phone:
* Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
* Meeting ID: 342 730 236
* International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ed95sU7aQ
<< File: ATT00001.txt >>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Starlingx-discuss