[Starlingx-discuss] [Testing] Test Framework

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 12:52:02 UTC 2018

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 5:48 PM Perez Carranza, Jose <
jose.perez.carranza at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> After some work we developed a framework to cover Deployment + Testing +
> Reporting for a StarlingX (on virtual environment for now) please see
> attached file with a high level overview and please let us know your
> comments.

Would it be possible to forward this or another similar message to the
OpenStack discuss list and see what the OpenStack's communities thoughts
are? I don't actually know how OpenStack tests command line applications.
Could spark a good conversation. :)

Thanks,
Curtis

> Regards,