[Starlingx-discuss] multi-os call minutes 12/17/18

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Tue Dec 18 01:17:11 UTC 2018

Dec 17th Multi-OS meeting

  *   We really wish that our friends from the community would join this meeting

  *   Our job is to provide the infrastructure to support multi-OS.  Intel has an interest in getting Clear linux supported and will contribute to that.  Other community members can use the same infra to support their OS of choice.
*         In order to build the infrastructure we have to think about the requirements of the other OS's - e.g. .debs vs rpms...

  *   Victor presented a draft strategy proposal
o    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1oJ2MkPHWNaOYVNG2L04Y66FPTp2WzFuyJMsJ-eHVHUc/edit?usp=sharing