[Starlingx-discuss] Meeting notes from Dec 19th community call

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Dec 19 15:27:11 UTC 2018

Agenda and notes - Dec 19th call
*         This is our last meeting for 2018.  Thank you all very much!
*         Please register for the January community meeting so we can get a count for logistics (meals, etc...):  https://starlingx_jan2019meetup.eventbrite.com<https://starlingx_jan2019meetup.eventbrite.com/>
*         Can/should we move the Multi-OS meeting time (currently 4PM PDT)?

     *   Did not discuss, Bruce to raise on the mailing list
*         Ceph upgrade - how to resolve the issues the team is hitting?

     *   Work is being managed in the distro.other meeting, please help if you can!
*         We held our first distro.openstack meeting.  Thanks to all who attended.

  *   We will be rebasing the system to OpenStack master without patches.  In a branch.   Not until late Jan at the earliest.  Will be exciting

  *   Planning and lots of work for addressing the key features highlighted by Brent is in progress.
*         Re-tagging launchpads and story boards -- from stx.2019.03 to stx.2019.05. Any concerns?

  *   Release team (Bruce, Ghada) to meet and put a naming/tagging proposal together
*         OpenStack Days UK is interested in StarlingX
*         Denver Summit CFP is out!
*         Next steps for Release Planning

  *   TSC List of Priority Features Defined: https://ethercalc.openstack.org/tmv05jth0a5y

  *   In early January (before Chandler meeting), define the PL for each feature item. Each PL updates the plan.
?  Ghada to come up with format (ethercalc / google sheet?)
?  Many of the features on the list span multiple team. Agreed to having a Single Contact Person per feature
*         Responsible for organizing the feature, managing the plan and bringing the involved teams together as needed