[Starlingx-discuss] Deployment Improvements Proposal

Peters, Matt Matt.Peters at windriver.com
Thu Dec 20 12:33:42 UTC 2018

Hello Curtis,
No, the proposal is not specifically addressing ZTP.  The proposed changes are to make improvements for the initial host deployment so that it permits running locally or remotely and also uses more standard technologies for deployment.  In addition, the system inventory changes expand the capabilities for identifying and classifying hardware, simplifying the installation and commissioning steps, which could be leveraged for improved deployment automation.

-Matt