[Starlingx-discuss] [ Test ] Meeting agenda - 12/18/2018 -> fixing date

Young, Ken Ken.Young at windriver.com
Thu Dec 20 22:15:20 UTC 2018

Ada,

Had a meeting with CENGN today.  We are a go for getting you set up for dropping logs onto the CENGN mirror.

Who on your team can I connect with Scott to work on this functionality?

Also, we will need a 4098 bit key pair to enable access to the server.  Then we will need the public key to create access to the server.  Please connect with Scott and I offline to exchange the key.

Regards,
Ken Y