[Starlingx-discuss] build-pkgs: package built failed , mock package missing

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Thu Jul 5 07:23:46 UTC 2018

Abraham,
One more comment to this guide: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Developer_Guide
We might have to add a session to update initial images, *if kernel or device modules are modified*.
Here are steps:
1). Run command: $ update-pxe-network-installer
After this is done, there should be 3 new files (vmlinuz, initrd.img and squashfs.img) generated in: $BUILD_FOLDER/pxe-network-installer/output
2). copy these 3 files into mirror “/import/mirrors/CentOS/tis-installer/” and put appropriate postfix. Note, the new info (images with the postfix) need to updated accordingly in in “build_srpm.data” and “pxe-network-installer.spec” under “cgcs-root/addons/wr-cgcs/layers/cgcs/mwa-beas/installer/pxe-network-installer/centos/”
3).  re-build pkgs and iso: (no need to make a clean build)