[Starlingx-discuss] building proposal

Ornelas Aguayo, Jesus jesus.ornelas.aguayo at intel.com
Thu Jul 5 20:11:43 UTC 2018

I Agree with the optimized tool, the less required steps to build an ISO the better, as an additional comment I think the tool needs to have the next requirements:

	* Standardize required mirror packages on a  single manifest, open to discussion (YAML, CSV,...)
	* Standardize error's output (Avoid checking multiple error files), based on this output we can add a fallback verification.
	* Based on the manifest mentioned above we can optimize download time by only downloading  the required architecture (E.g. avoid downloading i686 packages)
	* Use the manifest to avoid missing dependencies by verifying package tree dependencies for each package  change  on the manifest.

Regards
Jesus Ornelas Aguayo (chuy)