[Starlingx-discuss] Adding packages to build .lst files

Cordoba Malibran, Erich erich.cordoba.malibran at intel.com
Tue Jul 17 19:43:44 UTC 2018

About the names of the files, we don't have a description of the content but
Initially the 3rd_parties.lst content was for the rpms that couldn't be get
through yumdownloader, presumably these are the oldest packages as
they are not in vault.centos.org or they are hard to find.

The best scenario is to not have the 3rd_parties.lst file.