[Starlingx-discuss] Use of Storyboard

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Jul 18 17:01:39 UTC 2018

At the project call this morning we discussed some of the limitations of Storyboard.  We're going to think about what alternatives we might want to use, but just to remind everyone, we don't have any right now.  So please continue to use Storyboard.

If you are working on a Task, please make sure it's assigned to you in the tool.  Please keep the task up to date - change the state as you work on it (ToDo -> Progress -> etc...) and add comments to document how the work is going.

Thank you!

      brucej