[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX.repo using CentOS 7.3 binary repos instead of 7.4?

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Thu Jul 19 00:47:35 UTC 2018

What if we move to the latest 7.5 1804?
Do you see any drawbacks or hard dependencies still on old packages?

Regards,
Yong
From: Scott Little <scott.little at windriver.com>
Date: Wednesday, 18 July 2018 at 11:17 PM
To: "starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io" <starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io>
Subject: Re: [Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX.repo using CentOS 7.3 binary repos instead of 7.4?

StarlingX should be based on Centos 7.4 for the vast majority of packages.  I think there are a dozen that have made the move to 7.5.  There are also a few that we blacklisted and are pulling from earlier releases.

I'll attach my black_list notes as they exist today.  I'll have to audit them to make sure my notes are up to date.

Scott