[Starlingx-discuss] Plan for stx-gui

Ramirez, Eddie eddie.ramirez at intel.com
Thu Jul 19 18:37:19 UTC 2018

Right now, I don’t have a clear forecast for when these changes (stx-gui) will land into a build since new workarounds are tested and implemented as more “incompatibilities” are being found with upstream (horizon/pike). Good news is that, the most tedious longest task, which is packing all of WRS customizations done to horizon framework, the API layer and other utility functions for quotas, etc. is being exhaustively
tested and documented<https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-gui> for future reference.

We will continue sending incoming changes to two different repos for some time: stx-gui and the stx-horizon<https://github.com/starlingx-staging/stx-horizon>. I will review them and make necessary adjustments to make them work on stx-gui as several LoCs and files are being moved around.