[Starlingx-discuss] About deployment issue: 06/08: Failed to execute controller manifest. Sporadic fail when config_controller

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Mon Jul 23 13:49:56 UTC 2018

Frank,
This is due to Zhipeng was following wiki guide here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Developer_Guide#Build_StarlingX_ISO

And please notice that the generated ISO missed the below packages:

#selinux-policy
#dockers-ce
#kubernetes
#kubernetes-client
#kubernetes-kubeadm
#kubernetes-master
#kubernetes-node

But Abraham commented out due to the missing dependencies of those RPMs. If WR can provide the dependencies that we shall add into our mirror (yours are superset of ours), then I am thinking it can help to solve the issue correctly.

Thanks. - cindy