[Starlingx-discuss] About deployment issue: 06/08: Failed to execute controller manifest. Sporadic fail when config_controller

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Mon Jul 23 15:04:14 UTC 2018

> Frank,
> This is due to Zhipeng was following wiki guide here:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Developer_Guide#Build_StarlingX_
> ISO

Correct, great to see we are following this guide which shall be the official steps to follow.

> And please notice that the generated ISO missed the below packages:
>
> #selinux-policy
> #dockers-ce
> #kubernetes
> #kubernetes-client
> #kubernetes-kubeadm
> #kubernetes-master
> #kubernetes-node
>
> But Abraham commented out due to the missing dependencies of those
> RPMs. If WR can provide the dependencies that we shall add into our mirror
> (yours are superset of ours), then I am thinking it can help to solve the issue
> correctly.

However due to changes happening everyday it gets outdated so today I will work
In having one pointing to our Milestone 2018.07.0 [0]

[0] http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2018-July/000285.html