[Starlingx-discuss] About deployment issue: 06/08: Failed to execute controller manifest. Sporadic fail when config_controller

Arce Moreno, Abraham abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com
Mon Jul 23 15:09:22 UTC 2018

> I think the first issue is the storyboard is using an old ISO from July 3rd (stx-07-
> 03-2018.iso) and the commits to add the influxdb and kubernetes packages
> were merged after July 3rd:
>
> Influxdb: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/580021/ (Jul 4)
> Docker: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/581076/ (Jul 12)
> Kubernetes: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/581108/ (July 9)
>
> So my suggestion is you try a more recent pull & build and see if the issue is
> solved.

I will build from master today and report back.

Also, if there is some reason we shall not base our Getting Started
Developer Guide [0] in Milestone 2018.07.0 [1] please let us know.

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Developer_Guide
[1] http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2018-July/000285.html