[Starlingx-discuss] Milestone 2018.07.0 is available.

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:47:32 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 10:39 AM, Arce Moreno, Abraham
<abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com> wrote:
> Does anyone see any benefit in having another Developer Guide based on master?
> The challenge will be to keep up to date with all changes happening, is it worth the effort?
>
> [0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Developer_Guide

I expect the divergence between master and the recent monthly
milestone is not going to be huge (after the upcoming restructuring)
most of the time, it may not be worth it to maintain two versions,
making notes as required in the existing guide should be sufficient.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com