[Starlingx-discuss] Important! Storyboard Story Tag & Prefix Policy

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Mon Jul 23 16:39:24 UTC 2018

Please see inline below due to my silly top posting email client.

Chris, the main answer to your questions is that I don't know much about how Storyboard works, I'm learning new things every day.  I'd like to get us on a more operational footing quickly so I'm working with what I know each day.

We can easily make changes to any process as we learn more about how things really work.

       brucej