[Starlingx-discuss] download_mirrors.sh issues

Bailey, Henry Albert (Al) Al.Bailey at windriver.com
Wed Jul 25 18:16:07 UTC 2018

I don't know if this is the proper solution,  but I was able to google around and find the centos repo where some of those missing rpms are located.

http://vault.centos.org/centos/7.3.1611/cr/x86_64/

If I add this entry to StarlingX.repo
 [Starlingx-C7.3.1611-cr]
name=Starlingx-CentOS-7.3.1611 - cr
baseurl=http://vault.centos.org/centos/7.3.1611/cr/x86_64
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7
enabled=1

and re-copy that to /etc/yum.repos.d/
then the download stage no longer complains about some of the missing entries like python-2.7.5-58 etc..

I will re-run the complete download routine and see if this fixes all the remaining (non src) issues.

Al