[Starlingx-discuss] download_mirrors.sh issues

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Wed Jul 25 23:57:10 UTC 2018

Hi AI and Abraham,
I think it is okay to add "http://vault.centos.org/centos/7.3.1611/cr/x86_64/" as one of repos for downloading those 4 missing packages.
In addition, it is helpful by putting comments there to explain why this old CentOS repo (7.3.1611) is added.

Regards,
Yong
On 26/07/2018, 2:46 AM, "Arce Moreno, Abraham" <abraham.arce.moreno at intel.com> wrote:

    > I don't know if this is the proper solution,  but I was able to google around
    > and find the centos repo where some of those missing rpms are located.

    Thanks Al! I will leave this to our rpm experts...

    > http://vault.centos.org/centos/7.3.1611/cr/x86_64/
    >
    > If I add this entry to StarlingX.repo
    >
    >  [Starlingx-C7.3.1611-cr]
    > name=Starlingx-CentOS-7.3.1611 - cr
    > baseurl=http://vault.centos.org/centos/7.3.1611/cr/x86_64
    > gpgcheck=1
    > gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7
    > enabled=1
    >
    > and re-copy that to /etc/yum.repos.d/
    >
    > then the download stage no longer complains about some of the missing
    > entries like python-2.7.5-58 etc..
    >
    > I will re-run the complete download routine and see if this fixes all the
    > remaining (non src) issues.

    Is it possible you submit a patch if it works for you?

    Adopting the over communication approach, I am logging all the steps and output
    in this url [0]. Not using etherpad to have a faster edit / easy formatting.

    [0] https://github.com/xe1gyq/starlingx/blob/master/DeveloperGuide.md