[Starlingx-discuss] on our mirror proposal/milestone

Lara, Cesar cesar.lara at intel.com
Thu Jul 26 15:16:57 UTC 2018

So i just want to get our story straight on the mirror milestone

What we are working for, is to mirror the things that are a moving target, hard to get packages that are outside the centos repos and hosted by third party entities which are  initially 9 packages.

My assumption is that outside these 9 packages, everything else is reachable and we have reliable-ish sources for rpms

Moving forward, the next wave of packages that we will plan to host, will be those packages who are not hosted on centOS repos,

and

if we need to add things to the intel hosted mirror due a third party or centOS repos retiring those packages, we will take those packages to our internal approval process to mirror those.

please share your thoughts

Regards

Cesar Lara
Software Engineering Manager