[Starlingx-discuss] patch merge approach for starlingx-staging projects ?

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 22:11:42 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 4:09 PM, Miller, Frank
<Frank.Miller at windriver.com> wrote:
> There is a request to backport a change from openstack Heat (Rocky) to the starlingx-staging github repo: https://github.com/starlingx-staging/stx-heat/pull/1
>
> We think we followed the right steps but can you confirm?  And who are the core reviewers for the starlingx-staging projects so we can work on getting the required +2?

That looks good Frank.  I'm assuming Heat didn't backport that to Pike
so pulling from master is fine.

Regarding the cores, it is the same group as in Gerrit, however, most
do not have commit access.  I need to work that bit out, but nothing
prevents anyone from doing a review and leaving their ++.

Thanks
dt

--

Dean Troyer