[Starlingx-discuss] Software Development Methodologies and Tools

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Fri Jun 15 15:42:43 UTC 2018

For the wiki, I believe we have to file a request to the OpenStack infra team to enable it.  @Dean, is that right?  Once we have it, I assume the content on the Etherpad would move to the wiki.

Believe it’s similar for the docs, which would be published from source docs we write and keep in the source code – assuming in stx-docs which may also need to be created.  Dean will likely also have to help us get that set up or tell someone how to do it.

On our side we plan to assign engineers and tech writers to work on documentation and follow all the OpenStack conventions.

    brucej