[Starlingx-discuss] Proposal: Basic development guidelines / rules

Xie, Cindy cindy.xie at intel.com
Thu Jun 21 06:19:18 UTC 2018

I am not quite sure if I understand below:

Code submissions for bug fixes do not need to be reviewed before pushing to gerrit. Bug reports should be posted to Storyboard.

Are you saying that patches for bug fixing do not required code-review + 1, +2 before it merged? Or you just are saying no [RFC] requests in mailing list shall be reviewed before bug-fixing patch got submitted?

Thx. - cindy