[Starlingx-discuss] upstream -infra queue setup might need tweaking to handle cross-project dependencies

Anaya casas, Hazzim I hazzim.i.anaya.casas at intel.com
Thu Jun 28 15:50:45 UTC 2018

I believe the concern is related to this config in Zuul and we need to take advantage of this feature.

Cross Project Testing
When your projects are closely coupled together, you want to make sure changes entering the gate are going to be tested with the version of other projects currently enqueued in the gate (since they will eventually be merged and might introduce breaking features).

Such relationships can be defined in Zuul configuration by placing projects in a shared queue within a dependent pipeline. Whenever changes for any project enter a pipeline with such a shared queue, they are tested together, such that the commits for the changes ahead in the queue are automatically present in the jobs for the changes behind them.

https://zuul-ci.org/docs/zuul/user/gating.html