[Starlingx-discuss] Compute boot-loop

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Fri Nov 2 01:19:13 UTC 2018

Another head-up is that we need to assure VT is turned on in BIOS for the compute node.

On 02/11/2018, 6:39 AM, "Alonso, Juan Carlos" <juan.carlos.alonso at intel.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    I think you set up a Duplex system (two controllers), right?

    I set up a Duplex system with two ISOs: stx-2018-10-30-171-master.iso and stx-2018-11-01-8-master.iso
    I faced the same issue you mention with first ISO, but did not with today's ISO: stx-2018-11-01-8-master.iso.

    Please set up again a Duplex system with today's ISO to see if issue is still presented.

    Regards.
    Juan Carlos Alonso