[Starlingx-discuss] Community meeting minutes Oct 31 2018

Hu, Yong yong.hu at intel.com
Fri Nov 2 02:10:26 UTC 2018

Regarding 2019 March release planning, one of customers asked:
Will *container for user* be a target feature to deliver?  Though, we have “Containerized OpenStack services” listed with 1st priority.

Another question is about when we will publish such a release plan officially. I guess it will be in Berlin Summit, isn’t?