[Starlingx-discuss] TLs to sign off on initial core reviewer groups - ACTION NEEDED

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:25:28 UTC 2018

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 9:58 AM Scott Little <scott.little at windriver.com> wrote:
> Actually I had pretty broad +2/+1 power to most repos, at least
> initially, to facilitate repo creation and restructuring.  Roughly on
> par with Dean.  I wasn't that I was a core reviewer in the normal
> sense.  Just a backup to Dean that can do some of the structural work.
>
> If I'm being demoted, fine, as long as that was the intent.

The intent was to get the right people with the responsibility into
the right groups.  FWIW I no longer have +2 in any of the code repos
in Gerrit [0] now that we're basically up and running.  The TL's have
management of their groups and enough people know their way around to
fix the things I needed to handle in the beginning that I can let go
there.

In emergency cases where core team members may be unavailable we have
the OpenStack Infrastructure team to turn to for help in IRC
#openstack-infra.

dt

[0] Just docs, specs and release now.  This is a Good Thing(TM).

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com