[Starlingx-discuss] TLs to sign off on initial core reviewer groups - ACTION NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:32:37 UTC 2018

Hi Scott,

It came up on the TSC call two or three weeks ago and I started to execute as I got responses from TL’s. Sorry if it felt sudden we probably should’ve given a bit longer heads up on the mailing list.

As for the Koji changes, I believe that will be an excellent opportunity to see how the cross-sub-project synchronization and collaboration works within the community and improve on the parts that are less efficient.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó