[Starlingx-discuss] openstack-neutron-openvswitch

Peters, Matt Matt.Peters at windriver.com
Fri Nov 9 02:16:47 UTC 2018

Hello Shuicheng,
I think it should be fine to remove it from the controller host, but it should be verified in all system configurations.

Regards, Matt

From: "Lin, Shuicheng" <shuicheng.lin at intel.com>
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 7:18 PM
To: "Peters, Matt" <Matt.Peters at windriver.com>
Subject: RE: openstack-neutron-openvswitch

Hi Matt,
Yes, I am referring to the filter file in stx-metal.
I am doing code refactor now for openvswitch package. Here is the story:
https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003768

I prefer to remove openstack-neutron-openvswitch from controller node. Is it ok?
Thanks.

Best Regards
Shuicheng