[Starlingx-discuss] Community meeting minutes - Nov 14 2018
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Wed Nov 14 16:02:59 UTC 2018
Minutes are available on etherpad at: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-status
Agenda and Notes - November 14th call:
- Several StarlingX team members are attending the Openstack Summit in Berlin.
- Expect updates in the next community meeting
- Build Update:
- stx.2018.10 ISO now available for download on CENGN
- Email sent to the community
- Validation cycle was run on the ISO before the announcement was sent
- The build team is discussing whether they will generate ISOs from master on a regular cadence
- The discussion will need to cover what validation is done before releasing each ISO
- Distro.other Update
- Made good progress on patch reduction of meta patches
- Working on scoping and resourcing the March release team deliverables
- Ceph upgrade: team made progress by following Scott's suggestion related to using git source repo (stx-ceph repo on stx-staging). Once the repo is ready, the storage team will upload the WIP patch. Frank will have a storage expert do an early review once avialable.
- Test Update
- Deployment of 4 configurations is now fully automated: simplex, duplex, multi-node (local storage), multi-node (external storage)
- Automated sanity is now running in the 4 above configurations.
- Team continues to focus on automating test-cases
- In the next two weeks, working on a proposal for the test plan for the March release. Expect first draft by early December.
More information about the Starlingx-discuss