[Starlingx-discuss] TSC meeting minutes - November 22nd

Jolliffe, Ian Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Mon Nov 26 22:08:13 UTC 2018

Hi all;

Below are the outcomes of last week’s meeting:

Standing topics:
=============
Pending reviews for stx-governance
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/stx-governance,n,z
Pending reviews for stx-specs – we had a quick look – 2 new specs – TSC members please review
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/619053/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/618587/

And 2 additional new ones have been posted since the meeting – the query is below for easy reference.[0]

Query:
[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+AND+project:%255Eopenstack/stx-specs

11/22/18: Meeting
================
Next release - discussed items on ethercalc [0] - help new TSC members understand the scope and proposals
We reviewed roughly half the items on the list - tagged as H,M,L - we ended up with too many highs.  We agreed the first order prioritization would be based on H/M/L priority.  We updated the notes in the ethercalc in real time for future reference.
The new TSC members appreciated getting more context around the new items.

[1] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/fafyo2729fnr

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Edge_Computing_Group/Edge_Reference_Architectures

MiniPTG/mid-cycle proposal in Phoenix, Jan 15/16: http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2018-November/001932.html

Need input from PL/TL from sub teams - attend next TSC meeting on what they feel they can help with on the high priority items.

  *   No new items posted to the ethercalc

Need a focused TSC discussion around test - item for future meeting

TSC members present: Curtis, Shuquan, Ana, Ian, Brent, Saul