[Starlingx-discuss] [r/2018.10] StarlingX Release 2018.10 RC1 branch is complete

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:37:06 UTC 2018

> On Oct 2, 2018, at 5:08 PM, Jones, Bruce E <bruce.e.jones at intel.com> wrote:
>
> Is defining the formal process something that the Release team will do?

If we want one, yes.  I’m not sure we need one right now, but adding it will be straightforward as I do tag the branch point as rc1 (maybe it should be rc0?) even though it isn’t release-ready.  Effectively our RC cycle is currently a single tag and nothing else.  In OpenStack-land the release is tagged off the last rc, per project.

dt

—
Dean Troyer