[Starlingx-discuss] Containerizing the StarlingX Infrastructure

Wang, Hai Tao hai.tao.wang at intel.com
Wed Oct 3 02:40:38 UTC 2018

Hi Miller,

Thanks for the minutes.

I missed the sync and have a question as below.
*        If trying to run an application, where will it run? Will it be possible to run apps in containers? Answer: Yes (Some limitations: eg: no high performance networking, multi-tenant limitation)
Does this limitation mean that we will not implement "privileged container", i.e., with full access to host,  for nova-compute, libvirt, and Neutron agents being containerized?

Thanks
Haitao